andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"i really like smells like content bruce) cheers! hot saki for all!!!!"

andrew replied Sep 30, 2010 to Featuring The Books

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by andrew

"i would have got 15 out of 15 but i listened to kela on one!lol... in reality, 1 ne…"

andrew replied Sep 29, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"14/15 here! me brainiac!lol um, a russian scientist is confirming trivedi's ideas,…"

andrew replied Sep 28, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"very good essay bruce! it has an honesty that is lacking in new age interpretations…"

andrew replied Sep 21, 2010 to John Hick and Ken Wilber

15 May 18, 2011
Reply by Balder

"I'm hoping that there's a pic there from 'yours is no disgrace', by yes. i don't s…"

andrew replied Aug 24, 2010 to the human condition?

12 Aug 25, 2010

"i'm agreeing with you on the merits of what's being said by these folks seth; and ye…"

andrew replied Aug 23, 2010 to the human condition?

12 Aug 25, 2010

"yes, it's a romantic notion of hunter-gatherer societies being more 'enlightened', o…"

andrew replied Aug 23, 2010 to the human condition?

12 Aug 25, 2010

"hi seth, here's a link from wiki showing what i was getting at which i believe is wi…"

andrew replied Aug 22, 2010 to the human condition?

12 Aug 25, 2010

"correct me if i'm wrong bruce but i thought this essay by visser touched on some of…"

andrew replied Aug 20, 2010 to Postmetaphysically Conceiving of Interreligious Resonance

4 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"i watched the movie 'moon' recently and i think that this issue definitely will come…"

andrew replied Aug 17, 2010 to Dances with Bioluminescent Wolves... (Wilber's Review of Avatar)

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service