Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Grof is a good reference here. Somehow Perversion seems to represent the "darkest ni…"

Christophe replied Jul 19, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Mary W.: Christophe, are you trying to organize some kind of mutiny of preverts??!!…"

Christophe replied Jul 17, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Did I get your attention, IPS fellows? :-D   As usual it's a fine line to draw betwe…"

Christophe replied Jul 14, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"The film I was talking about was Bob Guccione's "Caligula" (1979) with actors Malcom…"

Christophe replied Jul 13, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Tom: Three is the language of temporal development (left brain linear).  Four is the…"

Christophe replied Jul 9, 2011 to Wilber on Stages of Spiritual Experience

19 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Tom: No separation.   (Anti) Oedipus.   :-/"

Christophe replied Jul 8, 2011 to Wilber on Stages of Spiritual Experience

19 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"I've read the first chapter and would love to read on. Miller's got an excellent vie…"

Christophe replied Jul 6, 2011 to Postmodern Spiritual Practices

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"Tom: I'm insufficiently familiar with Derrida I am not buying. You're a Deconstructi…"

Christophe replied Jul 5, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Tom: Yo Christophe, you nailed it, homey.  That Englishman Newton, you see, his love…"

Christophe replied Jul 5, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Aye, Tommyboy, what's the dilly-yo with this Quantum Love Entanglement Theory of you…"

Christophe replied Jul 4, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service