Irmeli Mattsson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom: I know what you're talking of there and feel the same sickliness.  My reference…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 8, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Tom: Irmeli, is there any distinction between male and female psychopaths from your…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 4, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"I have problems with the term sociopathy in this context. With sociopathy I understa…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 3, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Probably many problematic leaders are Aspergers. And I sincerely hope that psychopat…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 2, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Here is a link to that CEO's whereabouts at present: http://www.hs.fi/english/articl…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 1, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"This is truly scary and displays a severe pathology in the investment banking system…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 1, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"I also appreciate this place. I don't visit it everyday, but occasionally. If I find…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jan 1, 2012 to Forum Survey: Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality in 2012

33 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

"We are entering a post-industrial age with a very different economy.This is a nice p…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Dec 28, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Dawid Dahl: I don't mind folk "selling out." Not at all. Just don't sell out so hard…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jun 22, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"There are simple ways of expressing that you are not talking about actual facts,…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jun 22, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service