Re-visioning the Great Traditions (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Postmetaphysics of Religious Difference

I just came across an essay on religious pluralism which appears to touch on some of the themes we've explored here in the past (I've read…

Started by Balder

51 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Balder

More on Mystical Empiricism

I came across a blog entry this evening that touches on a number of themes we've explored here over the past couple years: whether mystical…

Started by Balder

1 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nicole

marion woodman...

i just saw this film this past weekend at the viff with my honeygurl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELL_5hStC_k i'd never come across mar…

Started by andrew

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Postmodern Spiritual Practices

Postmodern Spiritual Practices   Paul Allen Miller “The true human body is the bones and marrow of the realm beyond consciousness and uncon…

Started by Balder

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Christophe

Gafni's World Spirituality

Marc Gafni:   For the first time in the history of the planet, a World Spirituality is utterly possible and utterly necessary…

Started by Balder

24 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Integral Church

The Suquamish United Church of Christ, pastored by Tom Thresher (whom I have mentioned here before), is an emergent "Integral Church."    F…

Started by Balder

19 May 13, 2011
Reply by Joseph

How God is not One...but really is. :)

God-is-Not-One.jpg   (Diversity of religions) In the book How God is not One: the eight rival religions that run the world, and why their d…

Started by rltruthseeker

6 Apr 26, 2011

Meister Eckhart: Blessed are the Poor.

This M. Eckhart text is from a translation by Maurice O'C Walshe and compressed to optimize reading in the internet age. Excerpts from SERM…

Started by Dawid Dahl

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joseph

Towards an Integral Model of Buddhism (Bhikkhu Bodhi)

Video series synopsis:  Towards an Integral Model of Buddhism by Ven. Bhikkhu Bodhi (approx. 53 min. total) This lecture was given to the b…

Started by Balder

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by e

Tom Thresher's "Reverent Irreverence"

The Integral Leadership Review has a feature on a new book on Integral Christianity -- Reverent Irreverence, Integral Church for the 21st…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 11, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service