Re-visioning the Great Traditions (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speculative Grace

On the OOO thread, I recently posted a link to a new book exploring a Latourian / object-oriented approach to the topic of "grace."  It…

Started by Balder

22 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Interspiritual Revolution and the Occupy Generation

The Huffington Post published an article recently by Rory McEntee and Adam Bucko, the authors of the e-book on New Monasticism that I pos…

Started by Balder

7 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Zizek on Buddhism

Hello folks, how have you been. I kinda missed you, sort of. :-/ Are you aware of Slavoj Zizek's latest critique of Buddhism? I find it ra…

Started by Christophe

12 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

Per Ed's request, I'm posting a copy of the paper I just submitted for the upcoming IT Conference.  I only had 3 days to work on it, so I e…

Started by Balder

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

Opening Space for Translineage Practice

Below is an excerpt from a paper I recently published in the Journal of Integral Theory and Practice.  Because of copyright issues, I canno…

Started by Balder

27 Sep 29, 2012

Integral Religious Studies

In broad outline (I may need to add a few more points), an Integral approach to Religious Studies is ...1) Meta-paradigmatically encompassi…

Started by Balder

43 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by David Miller

Who is the World-Teacher?

Legend has it that human history is occasionally breached by a transcendental person -- the illuminated World-Teacher. This para-individual…

Started by Layman Pascal

12 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Balder

What is Religion?

INTRODUCTION This site is marked by the public inquiry "What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st century?"  When it…

Started by Layman Pascal

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

Radical Contingency and Compassion: Postmetaphysical Buddhism

This Scribd document, Radical Contingency and Compassion, looks worthy of further exploration -- a discussion of postmetaphysical Buddhism.

Started by Balder

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

Dierkes on Unique Self and Authentic Self

I was doing my weekly Google trolling for articles and resources related to Integral, post-metaphysical topics and I came across the follow…

Started by Balder

9 Mar 31, 2012

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service