All Discussions Tagged 'layman' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Nietzschean Facebook

Herein you will find an experimental listing of Mr. Nietzsche's LIKES (+) / DISLIKES (-) I have been compiling and analyzing and feeling…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

AN INDECENT PROPOSAL (for Wilber)

Hey y'all, It is debatable (maybe mostly because of me) whether or not Wilber's model needs to be academically juxtaposed against Bhaskar,…

Started by Layman Pascal

16 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Meta-Integralism: What's Wrong with Wilber?

Meta-integral studies have two components: 1. The production, discovery and critique of various quasi-complementary theories and theorists…

Started by Layman Pascal

7 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

NEW INTEGRALESQUE TAROT DECK

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You may remember me from such varied conceptual tools as: Tetrabucks!, The 5 Pillars of Planetary Wisdom-Civiliz…

Started by Layman Pascal

10 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks!

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You might remember me from such exciting concepts as: the Metaphysics of Adjacency, integralist vs. integralite,…

Started by Layman Pascal

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Balder

HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

Sure, I'm an art snob. That means I consider it possible that "good things" and "my favorites" are not necessarily the same. But what oug…

Started by Layman Pascal

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

Simplified "Second Tier" Quiz

Hello Everybody, I've been soliciting/compiling people's intuitions about the casual identification of the the "second tier personality". M…

Started by Layman Pascal

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Letter to the Institute for Cultural Evolution

Here's a letter I dashed off yesterday... Dear Institute-for-Cultural-Evolution, Perhaps you can help soothe my hesitant heart? I wish v…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Principles of Adjacency (draft)

Making notes for a summary set of principles for my little pamphlet on the Metaphysics of Adjacency -- containing numerous points relative…

Started by Layman Pascal

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

WHAT ---> HOW : A Look at Paired Subphases of the Evolutionary Spiral

We have something called the Spiral. It is an image of the wondrous whole of Reality described as one vast, shimmering, interlinked series…

Started by Layman Pascal

11 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service