All Discussions Tagged 'integral' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Layman Pascal's Rules of Meta-Theory

Recently, Layman Pascal shared with me a very interesting document -- a manifesto of sorts -- that I thought would be fun (and illuminating…

Started by Balder

39 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

INTEGRAL DOVES & HAWKS(or Only the Athenians Exist)

Here is the beginning and PDF of a document: Layman Pascal’s ONLY THE ATHENIANS EXIST An Evocation of Integral Doves and Hawks (this p…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by zzz

Bill Torbert

I came across a conversation with Bill Torbert this morning that I wanted to share here.  I referred to his work a couple years back in a b…

Started by Balder

32 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

The Nietzschean Facebook

Herein you will find an experimental listing of Mr. Nietzsche's LIKES (+) / DISLIKES (-) I have been compiling and analyzing and feeling…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Meta-Integralism: What's Wrong with Wilber?

Meta-integral studies have two components: 1. The production, discovery and critique of various quasi-complementary theories and theorists…

Started by Layman Pascal

7 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

NEW INTEGRALESQUE TAROT DECK

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You may remember me from such varied conceptual tools as: Tetrabucks!, The 5 Pillars of Planetary Wisdom-Civiliz…

Started by Layman Pascal

10 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks!

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You might remember me from such exciting concepts as: the Metaphysics of Adjacency, integralist vs. integralite,…

Started by Layman Pascal

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Balder

The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

Tim Winton's The Meaning of Planetary Civilization: Integral Rational Spirituality and the Semiotic Universe (download here) is the next pa…

Started by Balder

36 Dec 1, 2013

Integral Semiotics

Here's a new piece of writing by Ken (though some of it looks like it is copied from an older text).  Integral Semiotics I have skimmed it,…

Started by Balder

160 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Kosmic Addressing of Mystical Experience

Recent discussions on the Integral Postmetaphysical Nonduality and the Privileged Access threads have prompted me to start this thread, whi…

Started by Balder

6 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service