kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"More Wiki on Aghoris and the shmashan or "charnel grounds": "

kelamuni replied Jul 14, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Yes, the ch'od rite. I was remembering in India how we used to go smoke hashish at t…"

kelamuni replied Jul 14, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Here is another form of "privileged access" that is problematic. Someone at another…"

kelamuni replied Jul 14, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"The "tired riff" I am referring to is this: Guru gains following. Guru gets horny an…"

kelamuni replied Jul 14, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Sure, and we could perhaps categorize some of these as subvariants on basic themes o…"

82 Oct 16, 2013

"It is true though that the naive practitioner must share for some of the blame. Infl…"

82 Oct 16, 2013

"With respect to "visions" and "pseudo-nirvana," what I also have in mind is the "mak…"

kelamuni replied Jul 14, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"if they are idiotically gullible then it's also cuz they are romanticizing the east…"

82 Oct 16, 2013

"So what are the possibilites? 1. That "awakening" has nothing to do with morality an…"

kelamuni replied Jul 13, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"Suppose that someone now says, "Well, the experience of the meditator can be corrobo…"

kelamuni replied Jul 13, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service