kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Balder: I feel privileged (!) in the fact that I have elicited, from you, one of th…"

kelamuni replied Nov 4, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Balder, OK. Wow. We're into the deep shit here. Where to start. I'm gonna backpe…"

kelamuni replied Oct 29, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Yes, Jim, "more wiser" is grammatically incorrect usage. ;-)"

kelamuni replied Oct 25, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Balder, After reading the Google excerpt from her book, it strikes me that Mol i…"

kelamuni replied Oct 25, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Alrighty then, so much for a "hermeneutics of sympathy." Now a little hermeneutics o…"

kelamuni replied Oct 21, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"At the same time, I don't think that someone from within one of these communities wi…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Balder, Yes, that's what I would call it as well -- a kind of "ontological plura…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"As I retired from academe to play and teach music. Well, all I can say is: be prep…"

kelamuni replied Oct 20, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Thanks for the references, theurg. I'm not entirely clear on the last point about…"

kelamuni replied Oct 20, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"@ Balder and Andrew: Yes, I don't want to labour the ontological point, either, as…"

kelamuni replied Oct 19, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service