rltruthseeker's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I know it's called the myth of the given...but I respectfully disagree. I think this…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 30, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"I don't think it's utterly arbitrary either. I also like to think of holons as cont…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 30, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"lol. I like the idea of holons. :) I got the idea you were trying to lure someone ou…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 29, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Thanks for the picture Christophe. :) Yes, I think your right Balder, monads are a…"

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Let me clarify... I think the idea of holons are useful, but that they don't really…"

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"I like this old stuff. The latest terminology of aqal and wilber 5 is so awkward and…"

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Really... Korn? I thought you had better taste in music than that."

rltruthseeker replied Jun 28, 2010 to Integral Politics is Dead

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"It's from the anthology "The Simple Feeling of Being" (One of Ken Wilber's best book…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 28, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"You want to talk about "world domination" fine. I'll tell you the preludes to war...…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 28, 2010 to Integral Politics is Dead

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"The Apollo complex is the attachment to the verbal rational mind as reality. "As th…"

rltruthseeker replied Jun 28, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service