Kartik Subbarao's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian, I find your comments (and Teilhard's) on the noosphere to be generally inspir…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Feb 2, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Brian, this person with exceptional abilities you're talking about sounds pretty imp…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Jan 30, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide such a thoughtful response to my que…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Jan 29, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Your comments about the dream state are interesting. Do you always experience lucid…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Jan 28, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Thanks for sharing your firsthand experiences and insights Brian. I found this comme…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Jan 28, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"A funny aside -- I just applied to join the integralarchipelago site, where it requi…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Dec 4, 2011 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Balder, Theurj -- thanks very much for sharing your observations and for the referen…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Dec 4, 2011 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"I take it you're skeptical about Ken's comments? :-) To provide some more backgroun…"

Kartik Subbarao replied Dec 3, 2011 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service