Michael Gray's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Bruce, Thanks for presenting the four stages through which we can see an intimate re…"

Michael Gray replied Jun 15, 2014 to Introduction to TSK

18 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Balder

"With the horrible historical examples of how a small group of people who claim to be…"

Michael Gray replied Oct 28, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"In the closing scene of the movie, "An Incomplete Life", Robert Redford says to Morg…"

Michael Gray replied Oct 25, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"Perhaps there is an alternative to zooming out (blurring the details in order to inc…"

Michael Gray replied Oct 24, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"I love this discussion.  I am not at "home" with the impressive knowledge base that…"

Michael Gray replied Oct 10, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"Why are the themes of leaving home, returning home, discovering our true home . . .…"

Michael Gray replied Oct 6, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"A thought about the light/matter question raised above.  In the Sun's world, it does…"

Michael Gray replied Sep 3, 2012 to Matarealism

7 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Gray

"Good Morning, David, You're the listener that everyone with an interrupted childhood…"

Michael Gray replied Sep 2, 2012 to Gaia--the greater life accessible here and now

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Davidu

"Two months have passed since the last volley was launched in this interesting discus…"

Michael Gray replied Aug 25, 2012 to Reflections upon Science, Nondual Spirituality and the role of Philosophers.

7 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Balder

"I just watched Steve Randall's introduction to TSK.  It gives me the pleasure of fin…"

Michael Gray replied Aug 25, 2012 to Introduction to TSK

18 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service