Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Layman -- I'm a Christian contemplative practitioner, and have just the barest of un…"

Mary W. replied Jul 5, 2013 to Washburn on the Psychodynamics of Meditation

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"It's similar -- but quieter, more low-key and muted somehow. Perhaps just because th…"

Mary W. replied Jul 5, 2013 to ITC 2013 Conference Official Blogger

5 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Balder

"Well, thanks for bringing up the thread again because I'm just now reading the linke…"

Mary W. replied Jul 5, 2013 to Washburn on the Psychodynamics of Meditation

22 Jul 9, 2013

"You're welcome. (I volunteer with Contemplative Outreach of North San Diego, btw. :-)"

Mary W. replied Jun 22, 2013 to Seeking a practical master/instructor

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

"Also, there is a Fourth Way (Gurdjieff work) teacher in the SD area affiliated with…"

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

"Well, I signed on here to post the update on EnlightenNext, but here it was already."

Mary W. replied Jun 22, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"In Escondido, CA (northeastern San Diego County) we have Deer Park Monastery, a prac…"

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

"That was a treat, Kela; thanks!"

Mary W. replied May 8, 2013 to kela's string quartet arrangement of Gangsta's Paradise

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Balder

"Love this, as of course I would. Thanks, Bro. Bruce and Elder Theurj.  :-) "

Mary W. replied May 8, 2013 to Interspiritual Revolution and the Occupy Generation

7 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hahaha, Edward!"

Mary W. replied Mar 10, 2013 to The Most Important Conversation of All Time

3 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service