valli's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Andrew A convenient distinction of these experiences is between expansion of the…"

valli replied May 8, 2014 to Noah

142 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Being did not precede duality. Being is simultaneous with duality   Agreed :) so we…"

valli replied May 1, 2014 to People Planets And Parking Places - 2

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by valli

"Hi Layman While I was getting into this story I was being drawn deeper and it began…"

valli replied Apr 29, 2014 to People Planets And Parking Places - 2

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by valli

"I couldn't add the link to the other thread in the earlier post so its here"

valli replied Apr 28, 2014 to Sentience Everywhere

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

"Transitory dynamic incidental dependency LP maybe it’s just this itch for a fourso…"

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

"Layman, this was a lot of work, to string the fray. I didn’t think, but I’m in deep…"

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

"  Hi Layman  Love the criteria you've been spelling out. works in progress.. :)"

valli replied Feb 3, 2014 to Sentience Everywhere

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

"Hey everyone How about, When the universe is sufficiently organized and complex it…"

valli replied Jan 19, 2014 to Sentience Everywhere

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

"   Tradition calls :) Polysexual  And then some day Who did we discover ? We found…"

valli replied Jan 1, 2014 to cupcakes

2 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by valli

"  Hey people, it’s been a while. So stop me anywhere down the line….   The question…"

valli replied Jul 18, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service