Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Principles of Adjacency (draft)

Making notes for a summary set of principles for my little pamphlet on the Metaphysics of Adjacency -- containing numerous points relative…

Started by Layman Pascal

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Report from the Field (Close Encounters!)

Before I join back in the various discussions here, I want to make a report on my recent “close encounters” in the UK.  As some of you may…

Started by Balder

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Balder

Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

Has anyone heard of Mahendra Travedi before, or read this essay by Wilber?    Here's a link to Trivedi's website, from which this is an exc…

Started by Balder

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

CONTENT IS INSIGNIFICANT?

This is a supplement to my pamphlet "The Edge of Perfection" -- which comprises introductory essays on the Metaphysics of Adjacency. Cont…

Started by Layman Pascal

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph Camosy

Speaking of Dreams... (for David M.)

What about dreams? he wrote. Here, I said -- a few thoughts about dreams. >Thank you, Layman. I haven't read it yet, but I will get to i…

Started by Layman Pascal

0 Jul 20, 2013

Holosync

Since I've been working so much, my once-regular meditation practice has suffered for the past couple years.  So, I decided recently, after…

Started by Balder

6 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Seeking a practical master/instructor

Seeking a practical master/instructor- Hello everybody, . I am seeking a spiritual master, not in a guru-initiatic type, but more a techni…

Started by spiritualseeker21

6 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

Mysticism, Spirituality & Religion -- defined.

I am in a define-y mood -- which is lucky because much clarity still remains to be achieved in contemporary trans-rational spiritual studie…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Forum on Nothingness

I saw this circulating on Facebook today and it looks interesting: Neil deGrasse Tyson moderates a Debate on Nothingness. 

Started by Balder

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Balder

The Creepiness of Christ

I'm enjoying this thread, started by Layman Pascal, over on Integral Life.

Started by Balder

1 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service