O'Kenny's Pub (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012, illuminati, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHk7Q_C9O8&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Started by kelamuni

32 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

What Are You Reading?

What books or essays are you reading right now?  What are you studying or exploring?  A reading list is a good way to get a glimpse into ou…

Started by Balder

5 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

Election Comedy

Because laughter is good medicine: (see next post) --

Started by Mary W.

14 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

Interspecies Communication

I saw this shared on FB today and just thought it was cool:   The Discovery of Dolphin Language   Interestingly, I read a sci-fi book back…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Songs for the Dark Season

Approaching Halloween, and recalling our previous discussion on Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs, it feels like a good time t…

Started by Balder

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

Guilty pleasures (music)

Sometimes, we just love a certain piece of music but feel guilty about it; we know that we shouldn't, but just can't help it.  Trashy pop..…

Started by infimitas

12 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

Praise of Perversion

This is a rather slippery topic, so I'll put it into a dark corner of the O'Kenny's Pub. To reach this dark back room, you gotta pass throu…

Started by Christophe

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

The Cave

Just back from watching Cave of Forgotten Dreams in 3-D.  At one moment, watching my family next to me from the corners of my eyes, an…

Started by Balder

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Balder

Thomas Metzinger Podcast

I don't know how many of you know about Thomas Metzinger, but he's a really awesome philosopher/scientist who tries to explain what conscio…

Started by Dawid Dahl

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

Lost in Space?

Kela, your little ode to the silverfish is gone. Has it been lost in (cyber)space?

Started by Mary W.

18 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service