Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Excerpts from The Number Sense by Dehaene, pp. 242-45 are below. I'd say whether or…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 31, 2019 to The root of power law religion

11 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Nonlinearity in Living Systems is the title of a recently published e-book by Fronti…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"From this piece, which feeds my thesis:"[...] a paradox known as the continuum hypot…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"This chart/image helps with some of the ideas above. E.g., #16 noting multiple scale…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"This morning I was re-reading a paper I co-authored with Michel Bauwens, which remin…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"Also now an Integral World article here."

11 Aug 31, 2019

"I also reminded of this Mascolo quote:"Although it is possible to identify particula…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"I responded:I did mention multi-fractals to the Yahoo Adult Development group. E.g.,…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"Chuck Pezeshki replied:Power law religion arises out of the typical academic Authori…"

11 Aug 31, 2019

"Even the prefix 'meta' in the context of MM means above and beyond, like into the wi…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 31, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service