xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"do you mean degrees of freedom in structures, like structures both restraining and e…"

xibalba replied Apr 24, 2010 to Structural Coupling and Free Will

4 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"A question: How can the US government accept that a prime minister or a defence min…"

xibalba replied Apr 24, 2010 to Integral theory, Islam and Terrorism.

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"If the muslims of Spain, at the 12th century, had listened to the wise philosopher I…"

xibalba replied Apr 22, 2010 to Integral theory, Islam and Terrorism.

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"obviously the islamic world needs a profound reactualization and a reinterpretation…"

xibalba replied Apr 21, 2010 to South Park Controversy

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"I like anything that tells these obnoxious tea baggers to fuck up I am transpartisan…"

xibalba replied Apr 19, 2010 to Coffee Party

8 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Hi gaddy Of course It is easy to get bored in this human life. It has probably alwa…"

xibalba replied Apr 18, 2010 to can´t claim the thread traffic is sort of high on this site

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Hi Balder I don´t see clearly how the semantic and the neural newtworks are strongl…"

xibalba replied Apr 18, 2010 to The Neurophenomenology of Spiritual Development

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

"Sorry for the misspelling Hi Theurj :-)"

xibalba replied Apr 18, 2010 to Hi Thurg how is the latte parties project going on?

1 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Sorry Balder, I wasn´t on the nego critique side, just asking. I felt the same after…"

xibalba replied Apr 18, 2010 to can´t claim the thread traffic is sort of high on this site

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"hI Balder If you launch a fundraising in order to deal with financial aspects of ma…"

xibalba replied Apr 16, 2010 to Important Announcement

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service