Lol's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"theurj, where would you place the "unbounded wholeness" that Bruce has referred to e…"

Lol replied Sep 8, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"I don't read Dudjom Rinpoche to be saying or implying that "the Pransangika view is…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"From Wikipedia here: I have changed the order in which these two passages appear on…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"hi theurj, rather than have me trawl through the O O O thread, would you mind c&…"

Lol replied Sep 6, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

""Which makes sense why this appeals to those of us involved with some traditional me…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"theurj, in case you still can't access the article, here's a short section from its…"

Lol replied Sep 6, 2011 to Postmodernism is dead

32 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

""There is a way of moving in this world unaided by certainty .....with mind wide ope…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Thanks, Bruce, for following through with this, and for this review. In the youtube…"

Lol replied Jun 7, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"F-a-a-a-a-a-a-r   o-u-t !!! Dawid should check these out for their urban monk outfit…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Oooh, do show! "

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service