Joseph's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew Sullivan published an essay on the 10th anniversary of his blog yesterday tha…"

Joseph replied Oct 12, 2010 to Retribution for a world lost in screens

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I stumbled across Chris Hedges latest book in the bookstore yesterday; The Death Of…"

Joseph replied Oct 10, 2010 to Retribution for a world lost in screens

13 Oct 12, 2010

"Hi all I've been a big fan of Chris Hedges for a while. This essay seems to be a co…"

Joseph replied Oct 7, 2010 to Retribution for a world lost in screens

13 Oct 12, 2010

"Whether we call it postmodernism, post-postmodernism, or integral post-metaphysics,…"

Joseph replied Aug 12, 2010 to What Might Come After Postmodernism?

18 Aug 18, 2010

"One of the few things that impress me about the Roman church (besides the renaissanc…"

Joseph replied Aug 5, 2010 to interview with an apostate!

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

"Dude What's with the faux newbie persona? Where's Hannibal Lecter? Where's the guy…"

Joseph replied Aug 2, 2010 to hi

7 Aug 6, 2010

"Hi Bruce Thanks for the paper by Steve McIntosh. I was only able to read the first…"

Joseph replied Jul 22, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hi Edward Thanks. I remember there were threads with Gregory Desilet participating…"

Joseph replied Jul 20, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hi Andrew It seems to me that the long slow process of emerging complexity in the c…"

Joseph replied Jul 20, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I will post this here and at the SocialGo site as it is not entirely clear to me whe…"

Joseph replied Jul 19, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service