infimitas's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"What does Varela say about panpsychism?  Do we have to study the 1st and 3rd-person…"

infimitas replied Sep 18, 2011 to Michel Bitbol: Science as if Situation Mattered

13 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Thomas,   I agree with Theurji that we risk interpreting each other uncharitably if…"

infimitas replied Sep 17, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"There are alternatives to foundationalism, Theurji.  Holism, for example -- the idea…"

infimitas replied Sep 16, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hi Theurji,   In the scale of pre-modern metaphysics, modern metaphysics and post-mo…"

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hrmm, re-reading my last ramble/post... well, it made sense to me when I wrote it!  …"

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"For me, the problem that we face here results more from the (mis)use of the verb to…"

infimitas replied Sep 15, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Still around, e?  I've been hesitant to answer this because I don't know a lot about…"

infimitas replied Sep 14, 2011 to Quantum Clarifications

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by e

"Hi Theurji,     Thanks to your frequent reminders of embodiment, I now prefer to say…"

infimitas replied Sep 14, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hi Balder,     Yes, I use the word "essence" to mean something like that, a view of…"

infimitas replied Sep 13, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hi Theurji,     I think the notion here between subordinate and superordinate is som…"

infimitas replied Sep 13, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service