Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Bruce, you wrote: What does this even mean?  This sounds awfully close to being an…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 24, 2015 to Ken on Supermind

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Ambo, Not familiar with that author, but I'll check him out. Tanks! "

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 18, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Really looking forward to reading this one.  The book explores the links between phi…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 18, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Latest arrival, thanks to Bruce: "

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 17, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Looks interesting. IMO, the KEY to avoiding radical fragmentation and thus polarizat…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 10, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"More books on my reading list: "

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 7, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

""

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 3, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"The elites are accellerationists whether they know it or not.  If you told them they…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 13, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Perez's "levels" based argument is unpersuasive. From Robb Smith's Facebook posting…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 10, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Reminds me of Heidegger's "Being and Time" With everyday Dasein we're in these thre…"

Joseph Camosy replied Oct 23, 2014 to The REAL (sic) Post-Metaphysical Issue

37 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service