Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a problem with Bryant's "Axioms for a Dark Ontology."  I'm sure it's a…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jun 5, 2013 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Thanks Bruce! Given that Bryant mentions paganism and Buddhism, perhaps the place t…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jun 4, 2013 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Yes, and he responded to my posting as well, indicating (as you noted)  a resistance…"

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Reading his blog, Bryant writes: "

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Attempted to post this on Larval Subjects (not sure if it took): (Added a few addit…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 19, 2013 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Theurj, Having just watched "Life of Pi" again with friends last evening, I have to…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 19, 2013 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"My Take on Lady Gaga: From my past posting "Ahriman wears SteamPunk":  http://integ…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 10, 2013 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hey Theurj, Indeed, the Tarot most certainly CAN be postmetaphysically recontextu…"

Joseph Camosy replied Apr 9, 2013 to Pattern Dynamics

22 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hello all.  Bruce has been gracious enough to allow me to join the forum and while I…"

Joseph Camosy replied Feb 6, 2013 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service