andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"Kenny confirms his endorsement of the science of trivedi: http://www.kenwilber.com/b…"

andrew replied Jun 23, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"this topic has frustrated me for years..but i think prothero is on the right track.…"

andrew replied Jun 20, 2010 to How God is not One...but really is. :)

6 Apr 26, 2011

"you know how ken says that a worldview wars with the one preceding it; it seems that…"

andrew replied Jun 18, 2010 to Dances with Bioluminescent Wolves... (Wilber's Review of Avatar)

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"199.95 a year seems reasonable as does the 150.00 bucks for the new new integral sub…"

andrew replied Jun 18, 2010 to Important Announcement

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by andrew

"i love this kings of the earth theme! stephen harper has a buddy!!!!!! anyway, i wen…"

andrew replied Jun 14, 2010 to The Shadow of the Dalai Lama

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Balder

"yup, good call james! i too question the merits of bias investigations while applaud…"

andrew replied Jun 10, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"i fall into the moderately to highly skeptical position on this one:) 150.00 bucks w…"

andrew replied Jun 10, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"definitely lot's of data to draw from and not exactly easy to flesh out definitive c…"

andrew replied May 28, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"it is interesting as far as what gets totally replaced and what gets included in a t…"

andrew replied May 26, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"yup, i've been following the buddha boy story for a while rl....... if the story is…"

andrew replied May 6, 2010 to the full meal deal?

5 May 8, 2010
Reply by infimitas

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service