andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, LP, a part of what i do is to try and get a sense or overview of what any parti…"

andrew replied Nov 22, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"A little snippet from your last post , 'and in most cases'. What have we here? A lit…"

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Ha, Resilience has tapped the noosphere and wrote about what i just mentioned :  htt…"

andrew replied Nov 22, 2015 to Integral Energy: Uniting Mulitple Perspectives on our Thermodynamic World

178 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

"Hey Ambo, Layman! Good to hear that your still kickin'!  Maybe we could start with w…"

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hey David, I now call home B.N.C. ( British New China ) . I predicted this on zaadz…"

andrew replied Nov 22, 2015 to Integral Energy: Uniting Mulitple Perspectives on our Thermodynamic World

178 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

"Apparently there has been some research done along the lines of using mass migration…"

andrew replied Nov 22, 2015 to Progressive Participatory Enaction

137 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Any chance at all that there is anyone that could manipulate the fuck out of the mem…"

andrew replied Nov 21, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"As the populations of the world awaken from their slumber and start to rise up again…"

andrew replied Nov 21, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"I suspect Trump is the inevitable consequence of a culture that inflates the value o…"

andrew replied Nov 21, 2015 to Progressive Participatory Enaction

137 Apr 30, 2016

"On the Jubilee: you know , a great idea is a great idea! Perhaps it's an idea who's…"

andrew replied Nov 21, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service