Re-visioning the Great Traditions (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A First Swipe at Pseudo-Ferrer

Hi.  I'm the Layman Pascal.   And, look, I'm no expert on Ferrer (pictured below from his early TV work).  However a few of his points agi…

Started by Layman Pascal

8 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Bauwens on P2P Spirituality

If we can have p2p economics, why not p2p spirituality? Michel Bauwens 28 July 2014 No more gurus: the emergence of peer production opens…

Started by Balder

15 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

The Fourth Turning

Ken Wilber has a new book coming out, and a series of teaching as well, called The Fourth Turning: Exploring the Future of Buddhism.  The l…

Started by Balder

26 Jul 28, 2014

The Postmetaphysical Hermeneutics of Jarava Lal Mehta

This looks quite interesting (we haven't discussed Hinduism often from a postmetaphysical perspective):   On Hindu Pilgrims and Cross-Cultu…

Started by Balder

4 May 5, 2014

Teal

You guys need more women on your site! So, meet : http://www.askteal.com/videos/what-is-alchemy-the-philosophy-and-practice-of-liberating-

Started by andrew

0 Apr 28, 2014

SOCRATES GOES DRINKING

Just put up my new translation, clarification and "amplification" of Plato's Symposium over at The Midriffs. There is at least as much Gur…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Spiritual Magpies

With the rise in our time of (integral) interspirituality, trans-lineage spiritual practice, "dual citizenship" religious allegiance, Po…

Started by Balder

22 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Beyond Ontology & Epistemology (and The Logic of Biospiritual Energies)

Just gave birth to twins! New articles on my "The Midriffs" websites. The first will be obviously pertinent to this forum. DOES ANYBODY HEA…

Started by Layman Pascal

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Balder

Evolving Dharma

I'm reading Jay Michaelson's Evolving Dharma right now.  The language is casual, playfully irreverent, and engaging, and he touches on a…

Started by Balder

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

Postmetaphysical Teleological Ethics?

In one of my classes, we’ve been reviewing a number of different moral theorists, and I thought about introducing the work of one of them h…

Started by Balder

25 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service