O'Kenny's Pub (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

kenny as a crops circle formation

hahahhahaha      

Started by xibalba

8 May 18, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

math wiz turns down million dollar prize

http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/28-04-2011/117727-Grigori_Perelman-0/   interesting story. calculating emptiness allows one to contro…

Started by kelamuni

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Balder

History Channel: Did the Ancient Isreali's Have Sound Wave Technology?

hahahahahahaha. so the isreali's apparently had a sonic weapon that brought down jerocho. television has become not much different than you…

Started by kelamuni

14 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Balder Fronts the Foo Fighters on SNL

Hey, I didn't know Bruce was fronting the Foo Fighters. Seriously, anyone else out there think there's a bit of resemblance between Balder…

Started by kelamuni

6 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

The God Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn6ns

Started by Dawid Dahl

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Balder

Orange Contemplating Reality

Here's another video recommendation from BBC I found interesting. It's also in beautiful HD and not chopped up in parts.   http://www.youtu

Started by Dawid Dahl

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

Bullshit Alert

I wonder how long it will take for Kenny to endorse this insipid character. lol. His "tour" is being organized by an out of work actor. His…

Started by kelamuni

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

The Big Silence

Hello! Here's a video recommendation for anyone interested. This BBC show is called The Big Silence and came out in 2010.   Abbot Christoph…

Started by Dawid Dahl

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

NASA To Make Announcement Regarding Extraterrestrial Life

MEDIA ADVISORY : M10-167    NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery; Science Journal Has Embargoed Details Until 2 p.m. EST…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Acquired Sudden Musical Savant Syndrome

Man Gains Musical Ability After Brain Injury, Learns To Play Piano InstantlyUpdated: Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 6:23 AM ESTPublished : Tuesday,…

Started by Balder

2 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service