IPS Arts (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connexus

I recently heard about this (local, California; open source; trans-tradition) "conscious dance" community that sounds pretty interesting: …

Started by Balder

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

kela's string quartet arrangement of Gangsta's Paradise

He's my arrangement, for string quartet, of Gangsta's Paradise that I was commissioned to write, with my quartet playing and me on viola. E…

Started by kelamuni

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Balder

Song for the Mutt

I arranged an old guitar song by my late friend, Jimmy Thornton.

Started by Balder

6 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Balder

Golden Swarms the River of Light

Here's a new song -- my blessing prayer for the coming year.

Started by Balder

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Balder

Mourning and Love

I have been really shaken by yesterday's tragedy in Newton, CT.  I made a song for the victims and families this evening.

Started by Balder

0 Dec 15, 2012

The Silence of the Rocks

Here's a short story I wrote years ago, which I have just resurrected -- typing it up from the fading pencil scrawl in an old half-Rupee no…

Started by Balder

0 Nov 4, 2012

For Gaia

Here's a new song I created this weekend, based on a recording of didjeridoo and drum I originally put together for a class meditation exer…

Started by Balder

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Balder

Rupa's Tale (Animation)

For fun, I decided to turn a story I wrote years ago for an Indian literature class into an animated film.  I will post it (in parts) below…

Started by Balder

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Balder

New Chant

Started by Balder

4 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Balder

Kanchenjunga

Feeling a little pressure lift after completing two writing projects and two of my classes for the quarter, I decided to relax by making a…

Started by Balder

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service