Introductions and Welcomes (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Bow to the Old Year, An Embrace of the New

What are your thoughts on the past year, and on the year ahead?Personally, in retrospect, while there were several difficult challenges and…

Started by Balder

2 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Simplified "Second Tier" Quiz

Hello Everybody, I've been soliciting/compiling people's intuitions about the casual identification of the the "second tier personality". M…

Started by Layman Pascal

21 Oct 28, 2013

Presentation

Hello everybody. I am monk. I enter this forum because i think that Ken Wilber Integral Theory/Vision have many problems in his asumption t…

Started by Monk

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Balder

hello

Here via good friend - I look forward to whatever it is that this will bring.

Started by David Nixon

2 Nov 6, 2012

Gaia--the greater life accessible here and now

The airways are aswamp with assertions about a better place and an eternal home, accessible only to the faithful who adhere to a particular…

Started by Michael Gray

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Davidu

Hello

Before finding this forum for introductions and welcomes, I added a blog post introducing myself.  I'll add it here: Hi, I'm a United Metho…

Started by David Miller

0 Aug 19, 2012

10 Hallmarks of Nihilistic Thinking

(Here are ten forms of thinking which work against the optimal evolutionary emergence of life-positive, harmoniously creative, multi-dimens…

Started by Layman Pascal

0 Aug 7, 2012

What "is" Post-Metaphysics?

(This is an extended musing on the term "post-metaphysical" which I just dropped into IntegralLife.com -- it is not addressed to this site…

Started by Layman Pascal

8 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

German culture philosopher Peter Sloterdijk on Rajneesh

This very popular post-nietzchean professor said he studied five years in Poona. He called Rajneesh the "Wittgenstein of religions" ranking…

Started by xibalba

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

Hi, I'm Darrell. Good to be here.

Hi Group. Much of the discussion here is kinda specialized and difficult for me to "wrap my mind around," but I am a good pattern thinker,…

Started by Darrell R. Moneyhon

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service