Introductions and Welcomes (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi, I'm back

I see I never checked in here so just wanted to nod and smile to the group. Thomas reminded me by referring to a discussion here that I had…

Started by Nicole

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Hello from Dial

Hello to all, I'm a sometime lurker. I've joined in the past and been welcomed nicely by Balder, but made no posts. I'm now posting a litt…

Started by Dial

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dial

I am. Ya, man.

Ok. Let's all smoke a big fatty and do Ken's exercizes...

Started by kelamuni

3 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Getting to know people?

Hello, everyone! Thanks Bruce for inviting me.   I'm Dawid, from Sweden, with a passion for abstruse truth, pensive art, well-rounded moral…

Started by Dawid Dahl

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

cycles of time, Roger Penrose

A link to new cosmological conjectures by the highly creative mathematician and theoretical physicist Roger Penrose.    An old eon theory…

Started by xibalba

10 May 18, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

The beatification of John Paul II

Hi all   At that occasion, it could be interesting to discuss the roman catholic church´s metaphysical persistance at giving labels of sain…

Started by xibalba

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

the so called Bush doctrine revisited

I´ve read an article written by the service Obama basher number 1 of the Washington Post, the neoconservative Charles krauthammer, on teh n…

Started by xibalba

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by e

the neo-creationist Kenny

here we are with the assembly of school teachers, David lane and Frank Wisser, upset by kenny´s heresy "it´s just love". Kenny has failed t…

Started by xibalba

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by xibalba

Political views are reflected in brain structure

I thought this was interesting. :P   http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-04/cp-pva040511.php   "We all know that people at opposite…

Started by Dawid Dahl

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Terry Jones, the apocryphal apostle

well he did it at last. He couldn´t help it, the obsession was too overwhelming, too burning his "soul", this Christ knight idiot.  Like th…

Started by xibalba

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service