Engagement (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Arrogance of the Imperial Integral Mind

The Arrogance of the Imperial Integral Mind I need to post an opinion of one panel discussion at the recent ITC 2015. I hope this is a good…

Started by Eric W. Towle

8 Aug 10, 2015

O'Connor's Awareness-in-Action

The following text by Daniel O'Connor is lengthy but it looks like quite a worthwhile read: Awareness-in-Action: Critical Integralism for…

Started by Balder

0 Jun 24, 2015

Monica Sharma

I've been hearing (from colleagues and friends who know her) a lot about the integral 'activist' and 'transformative leadership' work of…

Started by Balder

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by Balder

The Center for a New American Dream

Their Mission: The mission of the Center for a New American Dream is to improve well-being by inspiring and empowering all of us to shift t…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 May 1, 2015

Scharmer: You must change your life

Balder started a FB IPS thread on this here, linking to Scharmer's article here. I post it and my comments therefrom in this thread for tho…

12 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Asset Forfeiture Taken to New Heights

It may be hard to believe, but police in the U.S. are routinely taking people's money without charging them with a crime using a legal tool…

Started by David

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by David

Tone, criticism etc.

I moved this discussion from another thread here, as it's a topic on its own. I also created this document of the conversation: recent%20d…

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Integral Transfor(u)mative Practice

Forgive the pun!  This new thread is to take up the question that theurj raised here, about innovative ways to use our forum exchanges more…

Started by Balder

20 Jul 23, 2014

Putting IPS into Action

I was thinking about how to make IPS more socially "active" and impactful, in light of recent discussions.  One option, which I need to rea…

Started by Balder

6 Jun 21, 2014

Personal spiritual experiences

I decided to start this thread for sharing our personal spiritual experiences. One forum criticism is that it's too intellectual with not e…

5 Jun 8, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service