Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

Apparently quite a big change is taking place in the EnlightenNext organization, and Cohen appears to be issuing an apology for past abuses…

Started by Balder

82 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Collective Insight Symposium

Bonnitta Roy has opened a new Indiegogo campaign to raise money for a symposium on generating collective insight -- a dire need in our time…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 1, 2013

Integral Theory Conference 2013

We can use this thread for discussion of anything related to the upcoming conference. Alas I will not attend due to living far, far away an…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

40 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Balder

Can anyone convert an sql file into an xml file?

One can do it if they have an operating wordpress program. Some other programs would do it too. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Started by Edward theurj Berge

7 Aug 21, 2013

Foundation for Integral Religion and Spirituality

Well, it's happening: our integral spirituality educational program (and related efforts) are going forward: Foundation for Integral Religi…

Started by Balder

1 Aug 18, 2013

ITC 2013 Conference Official Blogger

A Google-Plus friend posted a link to this -- right now it's actually a fund-raising page, but looks like the blogger, Jeremy Johnson, has…

Started by Mary W.

5 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Balder

Summer TSK Retreat in the UK

Caroline, a fellow TSK practitioner and a new member here, asked me to post an announcement for an upcoming TSK retreat (in the summer of 2…

Started by Balder

0 Jun 18, 2013

Beams and Struts

Chris Dierkes, an Anglican seminarian who blogged thoughtfully on Integral theory, Postmetaphysical Spirituality, and Christianity at http:…

Started by Joseph

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Balder

The Most Important Conversation of All Time

This is cute. "Ken and Andrew" on The Da Wilber Code.

Started by Balder

3 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

God for Atheists

I came across a website today that may be of interest to some members here:   God for Atheists   The site includes a link to our forum and…

Started by Balder

2 Nov 26, 2012

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service