Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Center for a New American Dream roundup

Join New Dream THIS Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. PDT) for our free Get2gether Roundup call! These conversations ar…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 Apr 16, 2015

Forum Survey: Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality in 2012

Happy New Year! As the year comes to a close, I am thinking about IPS and the work we do here.  One thing I've been thinking about is the…

Started by Balder

33 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

Planetary Boundaries and Human Opportunities course

Today, the Stockholm Resilience Centre (SRC) and Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) launched their MOOC (massive open online…

0 Nov 17, 2014

Stanford free online course: Open Knowledge

See this link. Video and description below. Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 to Friday, December 12, 2014 Open source, open science, ope…

3 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

New Integral Review on spirituality and religion

Check it out. There's an article on interreligous dialogue as well as wesoterica, body practices, activism and an interview with Jorge Ferr…

8 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Balder

IPS on Facebook

After floating the idea yesterday and getting a positive response, I have created a mirror site of IPS on Facebook.  People indicated they…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Balder

New special issue of Integral Review

As referenced in this post, see the new issue. Plenty of articles to discuss here. The table of contents follows: Research Across Boundari…

19 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Ken Wilber in Conversation

There was a livestreaming conversation between Terry Patten and Ken Wilber today.  You can view an archive of it here.    

Started by Balder

6 Nov 8, 2013

Albuquerque IPS meet-up

I started a local meet-up to discuss this forum in real time. Please send any interested locals to the site, thanks.

0 Nov 7, 2013

Banned from Facebook's integral scholars

See Joe Corbett's article on this. I'm not a member of Facebook so obviously not on the scholars page. Any of you a member of both and hear…

7 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service