Meta-Integral has just sent out the call for papers for the upcoming 2015 Integral Theory Conference.  The theme for the conference is Integral Impacts: Using Integrative Metatheories to Catalyze Effective Change.

See here for details.

Views: 2928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Balder, I didn't see your post before posting mine. it's like you started answering my question before I was able to hit the "Add Reply" button. 

Hey Balder , please consider an apology from me, I get that I can be a real pain . I wouldn't hang around this neck of the woods as long as I have if I didn't have a deep respect for the thought that goes on here . 

Hey, if I were an academic , i would have written pretty well what Andre did . I've been saying a lot of the same things ; notwithstanding some of my own idiosyncratic views on the whole bloody mess . 

One point on the pontification thing though: it was directed at I.T. not becoming like the Catholic Church asserting definitively the nature of reality ; but rather , as a mediating influence or avenue for the worlds religious believers . i believe this is similar to what Sean is saying.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service