Integral Grammatology, Integral Politics, and the Deficient Mental-Rational

No Description

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, David, is this a place-holder for something forthcoming?

Oh...wow...I wrote a full post about this that has somehow disappeared. It was about this post on Integral Politics and this post on Integral Politics and the Deficient Mental Rational over at The Chrysalis blog.  Check them out.   The primary points of reference on this blog are Rosenstock-Huessy, William Blake, and Jean Gebser.  Rosenstock-Huessy's Cross of Reality is discussed with an interesting take on pronouns, and interesting to compare to Wilber's quadrants. 

Don't know what happened to my original post here.

Yeah, I read it before it disappeared. Woo woo disappearance.

Perhaps I managed to Exceed, which kicked in the enantiadromia pattern, leading to a Withdrawal of the post. 

:-D  I saw "integral grammatology" and thought this thread was referencing my paper.  But it looks like the ideas in the blogs you've linked on The Chrysalsis site are definitely relevant to my project (and others' related projects of experimenting with the pronounal lenses of IT).  I skimmed the blogs and was intrigued, so I will definitely return to them today or tomorrow when I have a little more time.  Thanks for the heads up, David!

Yes, Bruce, that is why I included "Integral Grammatology" in the subject title.  In my original post, I stated that I had emailed Scott Preston, the blog author, copies of your last two papers, as well as the one by C.K. ("Emergive Reality"). Here are a couple of the diagrams he uses:

Great, thank you, David.  I will read his blogs soon; they look interesting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service