All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Science/Religion Live-Stream Debate Today

Today (3/25) at 2 p.m. PST, you can view a live-stream of a debate on the theme, "Has Science Refuted Religion?", followed by a talk by Sam…

Started by Balder

0 Mar 25, 2012

War of the Worldviews on Fora TV

Folks here may be familiar with the relatively new book, War of the Worldviews, by Deepak Chopra and Leonard Mlodinow.  For the entertainm…

Started by Balder

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

A Periodic Table of Religions & Spiritualities

In my ongoing research and work on Integral inter-religious studies, I came across the following article, which looks like a good resource…

Started by Balder

0 Nov 11, 2011

John Hick and Ken Wilber

If you have the time and interest, I'd like to invite you to read the following essay by John Hick and comment on whether you think this vi…

Started by Balder

15 May 18, 2011
Reply by Balder

Is Religion A Force for Good in the World? Hitchens vs Blair

Below I will post videos of a recent debate between Tony Blair (pro) and Christopher Hitchens (con) on the question of whether religion is…

Started by Balder

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

The Return of Religion in France

I just came across a book entitled The Return of Religion in France: From Democratisation to Postmetaphysics, which looks like an interesti…

Started by Balder

4 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

God in America (TV Special)

GOD IN AMERICA     Monday through Wednesday at 9 p.m. beginning Oct. 11 How has religious belief shaped American history? What role h…

Started by Balder

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

The Open Source Buddhist Resource Institute

The Open Source Buddhist Resource Institute has a wide selection of interesting-looking and informative documentaries on Buddhism and a var…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 12, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service