All Discussions Tagged 'pascal' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 5 Pillars of Planetary Wisdom-Civilization

Here's how it looks to me today. Anything standing out as being left out? THE FIVE PILLARS OF PLANETARY WISDOM-CIVILIZATION cult-cult /…

Started by Layman Pascal

17 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Is Non-Duality a State?

IS NONDUALITY A STATE? (a) YES, the general appearance of nonduality in human experience takes the form of a temporary access to an experie…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

HOW POST-RATIONAL POTENTIALS AGGRAVATE PRE-RATIONAL HABITS

How do post-conventional possibilities stimulate, confirm and empower pre-conventional structures of thought, feeling and action? This is t…

Started by Layman Pascal

20 May 1, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Post-Metaphysical Justice

1. How do we develop and implement a "post-metaphysical" justice system? What is the legal and moral philosophy which correlates to the va…

Started by Layman Pascal

6 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Nietzsche's Jukebox

NIETZSCHE'S JUKEBOX has just gone up over at The Midriffs. It is a draft but if I didn't throw it up it might never get completed. The tex…

Started by Layman Pascal

0 Apr 19, 2014

SOCRATES GOES DRINKING

Just put up my new translation, clarification and "amplification" of Plato's Symposium over at The Midriffs. There is at least as much Gur…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Beyond Ontology & Epistemology (and The Logic of Biospiritual Energies)

Just gave birth to twins! New articles on my "The Midriffs" websites. The first will be obviously pertinent to this forum. DOES ANYBODY HEA…

Started by Layman Pascal

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Balder

INTEGRAL DOVES & HAWKS(or Only the Athenians Exist)

Here is the beginning and PDF of a document: Layman Pascal’s ONLY THE ATHENIANS EXIST An Evocation of Integral Doves and Hawks (this p…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by zzz

A Short History of Nihilsm

I've just uploaded my draft of A Short History of Nihilism to The Midriffs (my middle-length writings). This blog will provide access to PD…

Started by Layman Pascal

1 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by zzz

Our STAR TREK Continues...

This new, fan-made web series illustrates some basic issues relating to the enfoldment of structural differentials... Consider the advent…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service