All Discussions Tagged 'music' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cloud of Dreams

This afternoon marked the end of my summer quarter, when I turned in the last of my grades.  To celebrate, I wrote a song.  My son chose th…

Started by Balder

12 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

Songs for the Dark Season

Approaching Halloween, and recalling our previous discussion on Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs, it feels like a good time t…

Started by Balder

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

Cedar Rain

A couple months ago, I told Lol I was planning to purchase a mixer for my computer so I could improve the quality of the songs / videos I w…

Started by Balder

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Balder

Na'vi Dreamtime

I wrote another song this weekend, this time inspired by the movie, Avatar -- and for the nerds out there, featuring some Na'vi singing!  …

Started by Balder

11 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Two Songs: Evening at the Dieng Plateau & Pashupati

I had a little free time today, so I used it to compose another song and set it to video.  

Started by Balder

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Balder

Dance by Black Lake

Had fun setting another one of my old poems to music (and sound/image) this evening.  

Started by Balder

7 Mar 27, 2011

The Trail in Lights

Here's a little video I made this evening, setting one of my old poems to some impromptu music.  

Started by Balder

4 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Acquired Sudden Musical Savant Syndrome

Man Gains Musical Ability After Brain Injury, Learns To Play Piano InstantlyUpdated: Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 6:23 AM ESTPublished : Tuesday,…

Started by Balder

2 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service