All Discussions Tagged 'integral' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jean Gebser

From a link I found on this site from theurge - a Google Doc, (p. 11 (2009) devoted to an old discussion about Jean Gebser: "Shifting gea…

Started by DavidM58

26 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by DavidM58

Swami Satchidananda

I think Satchidananda qualifies as a visionary as much as most "spiritually" oriented people with whom we have contacted. If you follow th…

Started by Ambo Suno

0 Mar 12, 2016

integral postmetaphysical enaction

It is with much ado that I change the name of my blog to “integral postmetaphysical enaction” but will keep the same address. The term nond…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

360 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

Transformative Education

This morning, I found a video interview of an old friend of mine, Javier Rodriguez -- a former student of, and teacher at, Brockwood Park,…

Started by Balder

5 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

Monica Sharma

I've been hearing (from colleagues and friends who know her) a lot about the integral 'activist' and 'transformative leadership' work of…

Started by Balder

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by Balder

Magic Circles, Generative (En)closures, and Kosmic Foam

I've been asked to give a brief presentation at an Integral event in March, and have been thinking for awhile about what to do.  I finally…

Started by Balder

71 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

Inspired in part by Mark Edwards' dissertation, in which he calls for clearer definition of key Integral terms, I would like to open a disc…

Started by Balder

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

I N T E G R A L   A N T I - C A P I T A L I S M feat. Layman Pascal & Theurj Hello Everybody. You are currently reading a 'joint meta-…

Started by Layman Pascal

107 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Integral Language? Creative Language Games

Following in Theurj's recent mention of RAW's E-Prime, I was inspired to resurrect an old blog on my own creative language experiments, a…

Started by Balder

22 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Spiritual Magpies

With the rise in our time of (integral) interspirituality, trans-lineage spiritual practice, "dual citizenship" religious allegiance, Po…

Started by Balder

22 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service