All Discussions Tagged 'flute' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mourning and Love

I have been really shaken by yesterday's tragedy in Newton, CT.  I made a song for the victims and families this evening.

Started by Balder

0 Dec 15, 2012

For Gaia

Here's a new song I created this weekend, based on a recording of didjeridoo and drum I originally put together for a class meditation exer…

Started by Balder

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Balder

Kanchenjunga

Feeling a little pressure lift after completing two writing projects and two of my classes for the quarter, I decided to relax by making a…

Started by Balder

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Balder

Thai Sidhe

My most recent song, this one a little different than previous ones.  Also, a little word play on the title (Thai rhythms, Irish flute)...…

Started by Balder

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Balder

Always the Sky

I finally had time to work on some music this weekend.  Here's my latest song and video, featuring some TSK quotes by Tarthang Tulku.

Started by Balder

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Balder

Cloud of Dreams

This afternoon marked the end of my summer quarter, when I turned in the last of my grades.  To celebrate, I wrote a song.  My son chose th…

Started by Balder

12 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

Cedar Rain

A couple months ago, I told Lol I was planning to purchase a mixer for my computer so I could improve the quality of the songs / videos I w…

Started by Balder

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Balder

Na'vi Dreamtime

I wrote another song this weekend, this time inspired by the movie, Avatar -- and for the nerds out there, featuring some Na'vi singing!  …

Started by Balder

11 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Two Songs: Evening at the Dieng Plateau & Pashupati

I had a little free time today, so I used it to compose another song and set it to video.  

Started by Balder

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Balder

Dance by Black Lake

Had fun setting another one of my old poems to music (and sound/image) this evening.  

Started by Balder

7 Mar 27, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service