All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

I N T E G R A L   A N T I - C A P I T A L I S M feat. Layman Pascal & Theurj Hello Everybody. You are currently reading a 'joint meta-…

Started by Layman Pascal

107 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Letter to the Institute for Cultural Evolution

Here's a letter I dashed off yesterday... Dear Institute-for-Cultural-Evolution, Perhaps you can help soothe my hesitant heart? I wish v…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Reflections upon Science, Nondual Spirituality and the role of Philosophers.

For aeons humans have sought knowledge of the universe. The great spiritual traditions, the mystics, sages and saints of all times, have ta…

Started by Glistening Deepwater

7 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Balder

Evolutionary Christianity Teleseminar

Michael Dowd, author of Thank God for Evolution, is hosting a teleseminar (which began yesterday, Dec 4) entitled, The Advent Evolutionary…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Balder

Inspiring Naturalism

The Inspiring Naturalism podcast series, hosted by Michael Dowd and Connie Barlow, explores how a naturalistic, deep time, evolutionary per…

Started by Balder

0 Nov 7, 2010

Beyond Awakening Series

Ken Wilber and Terry Patten are in conversation tonight for an event called "Beyond Awakening."  It's in progress right now (5:30 PST), but…

Started by Balder

0 Sep 16, 2010

Vulnerability (Restored Discussion)

Vulnerability Posted by Thomas on March 18, 2010 at 8:43pm in Engagement View Discussions vulnerability, fr. Indo-European wele, wound…

Started by Balder

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service