All Discussions Tagged 'Wilber' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On "Patterns of Wholeness"

Re:  Patterns of Wholeness I referenced this discussion recently on one of our OOO-related threads, but decided it might be interesting to…

Started by Balder

51 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

John Hick and Ken Wilber

If you have the time and interest, I'd like to invite you to read the following essay by John Hick and comment on whether you think this vi…

Started by Balder

15 May 18, 2011
Reply by Balder

Watkins Review - Top 100 Spiritual Leaders

I saw this issue of the Watkins Review linked on a recent blog by Diane Hamilton, and wanted to share it here.  The Watkins Review has co…

Started by Balder

20 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Wilber's Message to Japan

Recently, Wilber posted the following message to Japan in response to the tsunami and the subsequent tragic events there. Has anyone here s…

Started by Balder

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

Shinzen Young on the Witness

Recently, I watched a video by Shinzen Young in which he discussed several perspectives on the "witness" and related that to the "absolute"…

Started by Balder

8 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by e

E.F. Schumacher

Does anyone recall the work of E.F. Schumacher?  I remember I read his book, A Guide for the Perplexed, back when I was a freshman in colle…

Started by Balder

0 Sep 29, 2010

Beyond Awakening Series

Ken Wilber and Terry Patten are in conversation tonight for an event called "Beyond Awakening."  It's in progress right now (5:30 PST), but…

Started by Balder

0 Sep 16, 2010

Ken Wilber's Spectrum Model: Identifying Alternative Soteriological Perspectives

I came across the attached essay today and thought it was worth sharing here.   I'll copy and paste the introduction, and the rest can be r…

Started by Balder

3 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

In Defense of Integral Postmetaphysics

This is an old blog entry of mine, which I am reposting here since it represents some of my thinking on this subject at the time I first cr…

Started by Balder

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service