All Discussions Tagged 'Wilber' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fourth Turning

Ken Wilber has a new book coming out, and a series of teaching as well, called The Fourth Turning: Exploring the Future of Buddhism.  The l…

Started by Balder

26 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Wilber's (Initial) Response to Critical Realism

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but the following article looks like a very relevant and timely one for us here at IPS.  Wilber is r…

Started by Balder

50 Jun 25, 2014

Only Spirit

Here's my first attempt at a more danceable tune.  I found a fun program that lets you compose your own synth loops, so this is my first ex…

Started by Balder

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Balder

Dances with Bioluminescent Wolves... (Wilber's Review of Avatar)

This just in from Integral Life:   "Avatar was a cultural phenomenon from the very first day of its theatrical release. As it exploded onto…

Started by Balder

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Ken Wilber in Conversation

There was a livestreaming conversation between Terry Patten and Ken Wilber today.  You can view an archive of it here.    

Started by Balder

6 Nov 8, 2013

Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

The next paper up for discussion is Susan Wright's "Home: A Planetary Perspective," which may be accessed here.

Started by Balder

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

The Ken Wilber Biography Project

This is an in-progress indie documentary-series with David Riordan and Corey DeVos as co-producers and directors: The Ken Wilber Biography…

Started by Mary W.

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Balder

Cloud Atlas

I'm looking forward to watching Cloud Atlas tomorrow -- the most recent offering from the Wachowski siblings.  Here's a recent article a…

Started by Balder

24 Nov 6, 2012

The Future of Spirituality

I received the following announcement from Integral Life regarding a new Integral discussion series entitled, The Future of Spirituality.…

Started by Balder

6 Jul 29, 2012

2013 Integral Theory Conference

I just received this notice in the mail:   MetaIntegral Foundation is pleased to announce our call for papers for the 2013 Integral Theory…

Started by Balder

6 May 9, 2012

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service