All Discussions Tagged 'Integral' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integral, Knowing, How

I recently joined this site and what I really want to do is continue an inquiry that I started on Integral Life back in Winter of 2014. I a…

Started by Lucy Summers

19 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Lucy Summers

Integral Islam

An interesting new blog / video on Integral Life: Why We Desperately Need an Integral Islam, by Amir Ahmad Nasr The Child of a Fragmented…

Started by Balder

65 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Balder

Charles S. Peirce

Peirce certainly deserves a spot at this table - for his contributions to meta-theory, semiotics, pragmatism, evolutionary philosophy, etc.…

Started by Balder

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

Rajiv Malhotra's Hindu Challenge to the Integral Community

Rajiv Malhotra, author of Being Different and Indra's Net, and a critic of Western academia for colonialist raiding of Indian sources (wit…

Started by Balder

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by andrew

Orientation to the ITC 2013 Paper Review Board

In this section of the forum, we plan to do a systematic 'deep dive' into the papers and presentations from the recent 2013 Integral Theory…

Started by Balder

24 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Argumentum ad Wilberiam - Petersen and Jaruzel

Argumentum ad Wilberiam: How truthiness and overgeneralization threaten to turn integral theory into a new scholasticism~ Elijah J. Peterse…

Started by Balder

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Agape" in Integral Theory

What is, and what do you think about, the role of Agape in Integral Theory? Wilber has talked fairly frequently about the interplay of E…

Started by Balder

66 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Sophia Speaks

Now that the presentation has been given and the paper is available on the MetaIntegral website, I would like (per theurj's suggestion) to…

Started by Balder

27 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Wilber's (Initial) Response to Critical Realism

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but the following article looks like a very relevant and timely one for us here at IPS.  Wilber is r…

Started by Balder

50 Jun 25, 2014

The Variety of Integral Ecologies - Sean Kelly, Adam Robbert & Sam Mickey

Neelesh and I have decided to change the order in which we read and review the ITC papers.  In order to highlight the juiciest ones, and…

Started by Balder

40 Mar 29, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service