Steven Nickeson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a little addition to that Post that was eaten by the software after I hit the…"

Steven Nickeson replied May 17, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Edward, If you have the time to do a little investigation there are several ways to…"

Steven Nickeson replied May 17, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Edward, I'm going to break in here with a little something new that might broaden t…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 16, 2010 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"For the boys? Just the boys? How misogynistic can you get? Why not a drink for Peggy…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 12, 2010 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"James, You asked: Please let us know how you might carry on where these people stop…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 12, 2010 to The Neurophenomenology of Spiritual Development

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

"Chris, This is good: The PoMo Dogs are still barking and showing their conditioned…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 10, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Chris: You write: "(G00dchild) goes on to show that today money acts as a living sy…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 10, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Balder, A couple of points: 1. I was quite taken by the little graphics on the rig…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Neurophenomenology of Spiritual Development

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

"Edward, I am not sure that I understand Bortoft's use of the word imagination, I am…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 3, 2010 to Henri Bortoft

15 Apr 7, 2010

"L0l, 1) You ask: "...what do you think of the idea that there is, or at least might…"

Steven Nickeson replied Apr 2, 2010 to Henri Bortoft

15 Apr 7, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service