Steven Nickeson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"A few thoughts. 1) I want to go back to the essay that Balder put up as the genesis…"

Steven Nickeson replied Aug 13, 2010 to What Might Come After Postmodernism?

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Christophe, We were on the road and off the net when you posted this thread but via…"

Steven Nickeson replied Aug 8, 2010 to Post-Socratic Thinking: Stoicism

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"A few notes on this Meillassoux business. 1. I don't much like the activity of thin…"

Steven Nickeson replied Aug 1, 2010 to After Finitude

25 Aug 21, 2011

"A few notes on Trivedi (and Wilber): 1. For me it is strictly beside all significan…"

Steven Nickeson replied Jul 6, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"Edward, Given the fact that Piancenza is a Masters level student in I-Theory at JFK…"

Steven Nickeson replied Jun 29, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"Edward, Thanks for posting Cowen's extensive FAQ pages. I've been surfing them for…"

Steven Nickeson replied Jun 6, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Edward, Right you are on the Sara/Commons approaches. I had forgotten that we had a…"

Steven Nickeson replied Jun 6, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Hey guys, I've been on the road for a bit, but now I'm kicking back deep in the sha…"

Steven Nickeson replied Jun 5, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Edward, You wrote: Yes, Paul only brought to light what conservatives and capitalis…"

Steven Nickeson replied May 21, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"P.S. (I'm a little disorganized today.) What I am riffing on does dovetail back to A…"

Steven Nickeson replied May 17, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service