Nicole's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you Mary! Thanks for the link - hope to get to it later. Another busy day... "

Nicole replied Sep 22, 2011 to In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Implausible, IMO. As much as I love mathematics, I believe we as humans are so wedde…"

Nicole replied Sep 21, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Joseph, I am moved and humbled by your wonderful posts, the honesty and openness, th…"

Nicole replied Sep 21, 2011 to In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Sure, but its directness is nice too :) "

Nicole replied Sep 20, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing. "

Nicole replied Sep 20, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Bruce, this is lovely, both the music and the images. At first I was thinking Arvo P…"

Nicole replied Sep 19, 2011 to Cloud of Dreams

12 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Hi Tely, you do know you can just click "Follow" right? Anyway, nice to see you!"

Nicole replied Sep 19, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Tom, that is a most awesome poem (section) by Eliot. Very apt. That view gives me…"

Nicole replied Sep 18, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I liked Emily's very much too. Like Balder I can't yet express what doesn't resonate…"

Nicole replied Sep 17, 2011 to In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"It seems very preliminary. Perhaps the follow up will be more thorough."

Nicole replied Sep 17, 2011 to More on Mystical Empiricism

1 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nicole

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service