Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"I also brought up this topic with the same title in the Yahoo adult development foru…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 31, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"If anything the Democrats should learn something from Republicans about lying well,…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 30, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014

"Keep in mind that the Harris poll that started this thread included Republicans, Dem…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 30, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014

"It is true that there are stupid liberals. It’s a matter of averages and orienting g…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 29, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014

"I'd still like to know how Shashank doesn't find the discussion "remotely integral."…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 29, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014

"Perhaps you should tell us why you think it is not remotely integral?"

48 Sep 17, 2014

"My guess is that it is like he said, animal awareness. It's simply sensory in origin…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 29, 2010 to Witness consciousness, or not?

25 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by infimitas

"Yes, I saw Maher say this on his show Real Time Friday night and loved it. He voiced…"

48 Sep 17, 2014

"Let’s address her bisexuality and the rumor that she is a hermaphrodite. She admits…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 28, 2010 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018

"Patel also did a review of Avatar on his homepage dated 1/29/10 (scroll down a bit).…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Mar 27, 2010 to Raj Patel is the second coming of Buddha

6 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by valli

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service