Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Rand Paul is the bellwether for the conservative, capitalist worldview. This morning…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 21, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I'm sure you've heard Rand Paul's statements about the Civil Rights Act? Rand Paul,…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 20, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"You can see what other lenses Edwards uses besides altitude in Parts 8 & 9 of hi…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 20, 2010 to Institute for Integral Studies

4 Jun 5, 2010

"This is cross-posted from Open Integral, where Andy Smith commented on a post simila…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 19, 2010 to The embodied challenge

21 May 19, 2010

"It's too bad things haven't worked out here, since I've really enjoyed IPS at Gaia.…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 18, 2010 to Open Integral as alternative discussion forum

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by Davidu

"Steven, I too have neither the time nor interest to engage with integral-lites direc…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 18, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Tonight on Dancing with the Stars Chad did a samba to Alejandro. The dance wasn't so…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 17, 2010 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018

"Anderson claims that integral theory, via Wilber and Litfin, grounds itself in “high…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 17, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"So who exactly owns and controls Integral Institute? I cannot find specifics at the…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 17, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Recall from above that capitalism is about private investment and investors (i.e. sh…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 16, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service