Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"A better candidate for investigation into the paranormal might be the Institute of N…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 11, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"I doubt that latter would be worth any empirical salt. We are well aware of how we a…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 11, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"You might also check out the following article, which shows how various schools and…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 11, 2010 to Intersubjectivity theory and Nonduality.

16 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Compare with Batchelor: “''Emptiness is….not something we 'realize' in a moment of…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 10, 2010 to Intersubjectivity theory and Nonduality.

16 Jun 20, 2010

"This is of course reflective of the discussion I've been having with myself in the B…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 10, 2010 to Intersubjectivity theory and Nonduality.

16 Jun 20, 2010

"Also note the relation to Neo-Platonism, since Plotinus is for Kennilingusoro a repr…"

16 Jun 20, 2010

"No, a good Buddhist won't frame this absolute in terms of nirvikalpa (except perhaps…"

16 Jun 20, 2010

"On the relation between Vedanta and Vajrayana (that the prime kennilingusoro always…"

16 Jun 20, 2010

"I'm wondering if the author is referring to nirvikalpa samadhi? Recall in the Batche…"

16 Jun 20, 2010

"I am highly skeptical."

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 9, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service